Furnace Repair In Bensalem, Yardley, Newtown, PA And Surrounding Areas
Eco Friendly Services Heating & Cooling Provides the Best Home Furnace Installation Services at an Affordable Price Throughout Greater Philadelphia
We offer no-obligation consultations We have solutions for your year-round heating, cooling, and indoor air quality needs. You can rely on the trusted professionals at Eco Friendly Services Heating & Cooling to help keep your home “Not Too Hot, Not Too Cold, But Just Right!”
Our Customers Come First
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Flexible Scheduling With Same Day Service Availability
- Custom Solutions – We Never Sell You More Than You Need
- Upfront Pricing – You’ll Never Pay More Than What Is Quoted
- Expert Advice From Professionally Licensed & Certified Technicians
How Much Does a New Furnace Install Cost in The Greater Philadelphia Area?
Your furnace is a large & complex unit that will deliver years of exceptional heating to your home. Many factors go into the overall cost of a new furnace install. The type of furnace you select has the largest impact. Our expert HVAC technicians at Eco Friendly Services Heating & Cooling will help you find the perfect furnace to install that is best for your Pennsylvania home. The three main types of new furnaces available are:
- Gas Furnace Installation: Gas furnace installations are the most commonly installed furnaces in Pennsylvania home. More efficient than installed oil furnaces, but less than electric, gas furnaces are typically the least expensive to run as they rely on natural gas as their energy source, making them a favorable choice for furnace replacement.
- Electric Furnace Installation: Electric furnace installation is another popular choice for Pennsylvania homeowners. Compared to gas & oil furnace installation, electric furnaces typically cost much less to install, as they do not need a natural gas line installed or oil storage tanks. Electric furnaces still remain a common furnace replacement option with their comparatively lower purchase prices & minimal lifespan maintenance. Ask a Eco Friendly Services Heating & Cooling HVAC expert today if the cost of an electric furnace installation is worthwhile for your Pennsylvania home.
- Oil Furnace Installation & Replacement: Oil furnace installations are not what they once were in Pennsylvania but they still offer some attractive benefits. Oil furnaces are able to heat large spaces evenly & have less emissions than gas furnaces with no risk of carbon monoxide leakage in your Pennsylvania home. However, oil furnaces do require an on-site oil storage tank for fuel & an oil delivery service. Oil is typically more expensive than natural gas and has the lowest efficiency rating for heating per its energy source, however, this depends largely on your Pennsylvania location. Call us today to schedule a furnace installation price estimate to see if an oil furnace installation is a right fit for your home.
- Trusted by thousands of households throughout the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Still have questions? Contact us or call: (844) 218-8896